The Vital Switch Controller (VSC) is a solid state device for control of 24 VDC and 110 VDC switch machines.
The VSC and one vital relay replace two control and one overload relay in single switch applications or four control and two overload relays in dual switch applications.
The VSC and relay mount in three B1 relay spaces whether single or dual switch application. Configuration options are jumper selectable and LEDs provide operational and diagnostic information.
* Provides direct vital switch machine control
* Programmable overload protection using time base and current sense
* Available in three and five wire switch control interface
* Configurations available for control of one or two switch machines
* Mounts in three B1 relay spaces
* Basic diagnostics with LEDs on front panel internal surge protection
* Reduces the number of relays required for switch machine control
* Requires only one vital switch control relay for a single switch or crossover
* Precise overload control under all operating conditions minimizes wear and tear on switch machine