For greater reliability, the switch is on.
With an innovative modular design and minimal moving parts, the CTS-2 in-tie switch offers unprecedented reliability. Tough enough to brave the Himalayas, the CTS2 achieves a new industry milestone in switch machines. The machine’s central feature is a patented locking and detection system. The mechanism locks when it has moved the tracks to the correct position and meets the required force against the stock rail. The system consists of a metallic tie, a motor with permanently installed hand crank for dual control, and the locking device.
* All components in a single in-tie unit
* Fewer number of moving parts
* Single design (no left- and right-hand versions)
* Also available as a movable point frog switch machine
Benefits & Value
* Fast and easy installation
* No required adjustments or maintenance
* Reduced life-cycle costs and train delays