It's always on top of things....
Whatever the dynamic state of a railway at any given time, GE’s SapphireT48 Modular Control System (MCS) captures it by reading input data from interlocking equipment and sending changes to workstations, other control equipment and peripheral devices. The workstations respond to a map call by the operator from data within the PC, control commands (whether automatically or operator-generated) are sent to the control equipment and validations are sent to the interlocking.
* 48 isolated serial channels configurable as RS232, RS422/485 or modem
* Up to 128 digital inputs and 64 digital outputs
* Inter processor link
* Stand-alone or rack-mounted
* Full NR product acceptance
Benefits & Value
* Low power requirements (using 3.3V components)
* Ease of maintenance
* Flexibility for additional control equipment and workstations
* Auxiliary Secure Memory Module for reminder storage