For interlocking control
ElectroLogIXS VLC is GE’s next generation of vital interlocking control for power switch machines and DC lighting of signal lamps. The VLC can easily accommodate a universal crossover in a single chassis. When larger control points must be addressed, multiple ElectroLogIXS systems can be linked together with vital communications. The VLC’s software package allows programming of vital signal logic for the VLC using relay logic diagrams.
* Direct interface to EC5 track circuits
* Common development software tools with ElectroLogIXS EC5 and XP4
* Simple set-up and diagnostics functions
* Integrated pluggable terminal blocks
Benefits & Value
* Replaces most vital and non-vital relays at an interlocking
* Emulates most code system protocols
* One-person digital setup for lamps and track circuits
* Reduced sparing requirements, wiring time and test time
For optimal productivity
Our ElectroLogIXS family of wayside electronics is designed to simplify the way you control your railroad. This versatile platform can be used to integrate interlocking control (ElectroLogIXS VLC), intermediate signaling (ElectroLogIXS EC5) and crossing prediction (ElectroLogIXS XP4).