For intermediate wayside signaling
The ElectroLogIXS EC5 uses time-tested track circuit technology to detect train presence and broken rail and to communicate with adjacent EC devices. Based on these inputs, the ElectroLogIXS controls the lamps and cab signal generators at intermediate signal locations. Accommodating up to 8 track circuits per chassis, the EC5 combines double and triple track applications in a single control system.
* Direct interface to EC5 track circuits
* Simple set-up and diagnostics functions
* Integrated Wago Terminals
* Built-in recorder logs
Benefits & Value
* Replaces most vital and non-vital relays at an interlocking
* Emulates most code system protocols
* Limited impact of I/O point failures with graceful module degradation
* One-person digital setup for lamps and track circuits
For optimal productivity
Our ElectroLogIXS family of wayside electronics is designed to simplify the way you control your railroad. This versatile platform can be used to integrate intermediate signaling (ElectroLogIXS EC5), interlocking control (ElectroLogIXS VLC) and crossing prediction (ElectroLogIXS XP4).