When there's a train-a-coming, we'll see it!
The Phase Motion Detector (PMD-3) monitors the direction of approaching trains from 240 to 7,500 feet and activates warning signals at the specified pre-set distance. The PMD-3 is compatible with our HXP-3 crossing processor, integrating enhanced train approach and warning capabilities at crossings. The system is available in two model configurations: The PMD-3 for stand-alone operation in single-track applications and the PMD-3R with built-in redundancy for single-track applications.
* Works on approaches from 240 to 7,500 feet
* Earlier PMD-3 model features with operating enhancements
* New multi-functional recording options
Benefits & Value
* Enhanced rusty rail performance
* Compatibility with high-current cab signals
* No internal island requirements for remote units
* Easy setup, high reliability, low maintenance