Its name says it all.
For use in terminating grade crossing approach circuits, the Frequency Selectable Shunt features a mechanical design that allows users to choose one of up to six frequencies by following a simple adjustment process. The frequency selection is visible and has a built-in dummy load terminal post. The shunt is built to the same proven standards as its predecessors, the NBS-1 and NBS-2.
* Up to six frequency options on a single shunt
* Externally visible frequency selection
* Encapsulated for improved water and vibration resistance
Benefits & Value
* Easy setup and adjustments
* Long service life with reduced inventory requirements
* Lower lifetime cost of ownership