Predict with success.
The ElectroLogIXS XP4 is not just any crossing predictor. It’s proven HXP technology that performs through the most difficult AC-induced noise and delivers continued reliability in poor ballast conditions. The XP4 supports a range of highway-rail grade crossing applications, incorporating constant warning time and motion detection control, crossing island train detection, vital input monitoring, vital relay drive output control and ground fault detection.
* Provides crossing prediction functions in a streamlined platform
* Broadens crossing capabilities to four-track normal/standby monitoring
* Adds flexibility in crossing prediction for four-quadrant gate and quiet zone crossing
Benefits & Value
* Highest noise immunity in the industry
* Compatible with high-current cab signals
* Easy installation and maintenance
For optimal productivity
Our ElectroLogIXS family of wayside electronics is designed to simplify the way you control your railroad. This versatile platform can be used to integrate crossing prediction (ElectroLogIXS XP4), intermediate signaling (ElectroLogIXS EC5) and interlocking control (ElectroLogIXS VLC).