Integral to today’s passenger transportation landscape are information systems that provide riders with relevant travel information, security alerts, and entertainment. It’s what passengers have come to expect. A well-designed information system not onloy adds value to the travel experience, it also improves operational efficiency by speeding the boarding process and preventing delays.
RailEdge can serve multilingual communities by delivering audio and visual messages in up to six languages. Its text-to-voice message creation lets you staff create ad-hoc messages and have professionally recorded audio play simultaneously with the text. The custom interface provides visual queues that your staff will recognize, enabling them to quickly master the system.
Built to ensure that passenger information can be delivered under all conditions, RailEdge Passenger Information is highly reliable. With a priority hierarchy for message delivery, RailEdge enables emergency responders to deliver immediate, live announcements to a single location, multiple locations, or all locations.
* Advanced train tracking and timetable management logic
* Automated timetable displays
* Automated arrival and departure announcements
* User overrides
* Standard, ad hoc, and live message capabilities using voice over IP
* Synchronized audio and text messaging
* Dynamic configuration of message groups
* Message routing based on single station selection or by station groups