The GE Transportation team is having a great time at InnoTrans 2012! We enjoyed meeting many of you in our stand today, but if you couldn’t make it, here are a few moments you might have missed!
1. We were delighted to have a visit from Richard Painter, CEO of Heavy Haul Power International and affectionately known to us as the owner of unit 29008!
2. We also spotted Suleyman Karaman, the CEO of Turkish Railways, taking a tour
3. If you missed the excitement of the GE Transportation crew as we set up the booth, take a look and listen! tinyurl.com/8z27fwj
4. Ever wondered how many elephants a PowerHaul Locomotive could haul? We did too! How about ice cream? Visit GE.com to get the answers! http://www.ge.com/ Hint: It’s a bunch!
5. Siim Kallas, the European Commissioner for Transport, gave an inspiring and challenging opening address on day one. If you missed it, Rail.co did a great overview: http://www.rail.co/2012/09/18/europes-transport-leaders-give-opening-address-at-innotrans/
Please follow GE Transportation on Twitter at @GETransport for the latest!