GE Transportation’s Digital Solutions is hiring software engineering roles in Melbourne, Florida. New roles include project managers and engineers who will design cutting-edge solutions and software applications to help customers across the globe.
GE is the world’s digital industrial company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive, which make GE Transportation’s locomotives brilliant and connected. GE Transportation’s Digital Solutions is seeking employees who will design cutting-edge solutions and software applications to help customers across the globe.
Check out open roles in Digital Solutions and join the software engineering team in Melbourne, Florida:
- Engineering Project Manager: The position will be responsible for leading the overall execution of projects within the Optimization Solutions Engineering organization. Projects and new product development programs in this role include supplying automation and control products and systems for railway customers around the globe. Apply: http://invent.ge/2aqHImu.
- Senior Engineering Project Manager: The Senior Engineering Project Manager will define project requirements, deliverables, plans and schedule, and will direct the efforts of an engineering team to execute the project. Apply: http://invent.ge/29Ssrw5.
- Senior Software Quality Test Engineer: The Sr. Software Quality Test Engineer is responsible for testing a component, feature and/or feature set, and contributing to quality engineering discussions. Details and to apply: http://invent.ge/29Szh2l.
- Software Quality Test Engineer: The Software Quality Test Engineer is responsible for testing a feature and or a small feature set. Apply: http://invent.ge/29SsqIh.
- Senior Staff Software Engineer – Train Control System: This technical leader position is responsible for the enterprise level Train Control System. The position will drive the design and development efforts related to architecture, scalability, availability and performance in alignment with the product/application roadmap. Apply: http://bit.ly/29xahAI.
- Lead Engineer/Technologist - Communications Systems: The Lead Systems Engineer will be responsible for developing concepts and design requirements for wired and wireless network systems and applications installed on locomotives. Details and to apply: http://bit.ly/29bMeHh.
- Senior Software Engineer: This position will work on our Movement Planner product. You will be responsible for programing a component, feature or feature set within Movement Planner. Apply now: http://bit.ly/293sf9O.
Search open roles at GE Transportation around the globe: http://invent.ge/GETCareers.
Learn more about Predix:
Owen found a world-changing job at GE. You can, too: