1. Attendees learned more about green initiatives to preserve the environment at our GE Ecomagination booth. (Pictured: Harry Sachdeva)
2. Mining Magazine covered the launch of the GE Global Mining Business Unit.
3. Showing off our GE GDY106 sun pinions. One is new, and the other is 10 years old and has been through 51,000 hours of service (see below). Can you tell the difference? We can’t!
4. MINExpo attendees had the opportunity to check out an Arc Vault Protection system; it can stop an electrical arcing fault in less than 7 milliseconds and is available from GE Energy Management .
5. Craham Sim and the GE Water team demonstrated our electrodialysis water treatment units for the mining industry.
Don’t miss tomorrow’s activities – join us on Twitter: @GETransport